Thanks to Oz Comic-Con I have a weekend family pass valued at $150 to giveaway to one lucky reader!!
I’ve never been to Oz Comic-Con but my older girls love getting into the spirit, dressing up and having a blast…I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to hear that this year hubby and I will be tagging along with them as Oz Comic-Con have also been generous enough to give us a family pass to attend as well!
Oz Comic-Con literally has something for everyone with special guests, presentations, family activities, cosplay and more. It is perfect for the whole family to attend. The remaining shows available are:
MELBOURNE: July 1-2 – Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
BRISBANE: September 23-24 Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
SYDNEY: September 30/October 1 – International Convention Centre Sydney
For more information on dates, times, guest and all other information you can visit Oz Comic-Con here.
How to Enter:
1. Pop over and like my facebook page Life At 101
2. Comment below on this blog post with an answer this question in 50 words or less:
“Who would you dress up as to go to Oz Comic-Con and why?”
The winner will receive a weekend family pass (2 adults and 2 children) valued at $150 to their choice of either Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney shows.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to Australian residents only
2. One entry per person.
3. The winners will be chosen based on the most creative answer. No discussion over judging will be entered into.
4. Competition starts on Tuesday 16th May at 8.00am AEST and ends on Tuesday 30th May at 5.00pm AEST
5. The winner will be announced on Friday 2nd June on my facebook page…make sure you’ve liked it here so that you can see if you have won!!
6. The winner will have 48 hours to get in touch to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen
Good luck everybody!!